• 2014 IFFEST Document.Art, Bucharest, Romania WINNER Next Generation Award (EX AEQUO)
• 2013 CINE Golden Eagle Award WINNER
• 2013 IDA Award Nominee for the DAVID L. WOLPER STUDENT DOCUMENTARY AWARD
• 2013 Louisville’s International Festival of Film SCREEN PREVIEW
Filmed in the heart of the Ecuadorian Amazon in the Yasuni biosphere, “OME: Tales From a Vanishing Homeland” offers incredible access to the unique and ancient way of life of the Huaorani, one of Ecuador’s most isolated indigenous groups. OME explores the intricacies of the Huaorani way of life, highlighting their connection to land and family, while raising questions about their future survival as oil companies encroach upon Ome, their homeland.
- Documentary film
- Coming 2013-14
- Official site: www.omethefilm.com